WHO: Tracy Johnson Media Group, Benztown and P1 Media Group.
WHAT: A free webinar, “The New Normal: Programming, Personality & Promotion in a Once-in-a-Lifetime Crisis”, will be presented by hosts Tracy Johnson, President, Tracy Johnson Media Group; Dave “Chachi” Denes, President, Benztown; and Ken Benson, Partner, P1 Media Group. The webinar offers ideas and recommendations to help broadcasters navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, including:
* Best practices for navigating the most challenging period in any of our careers.
* Advice for programming adjustments in all formats.
* How personalities should adjust their shows and presentation now.
* Promoting and contesting in the near-term.
* Idea exchange for programming, personalities and promotion.
* Resources and tools to cope with the challenge.
The presentation will be about 40 minutes, followed by a question and answer period. Everyone attending will also get a free eBook: Dealing With Tragedy and Emergencies On the Air. If you can’t attend in person, sign up anyway. The webinar will be recorded, and we’ll send the replay link later on Tuesday.
Those attending live will get a copy of the slide presentation. No charge to attend, but pre-registration is required.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 7, 2020, at 1:00pm Eastern.
HOW: To sign up for this free webinar and for more details visit: https://insidersradionetwork.com/register-for-our-next-webinar/.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Susan Aksu at Benztown at email@example.com or (818) 842-4600.