Conclave Recap – The Voice-Over Edge and How to Get…
This year at The 37th annual Conclave Learning Conference, Benztown welcomed broadcasters and students as an official sponsor. The highlight of our sponsorship was our Voice-Over Panel. We assembled an all-star panel of innovators in the world of voice-over who spoke to the topic of “The Voice-Over Edge—and How to Get It”. Attendees had the opportunity to ask these experts questions and learn more about how voice-over can give them and their stations a winning edge, regardless of market size or budget, while voice-over professionals shared their stories and tips for success with up-and-coming voice talent.
In this post, you’ll find
- the panel roster
- a video of the panel in its entirety (thanks to Art Vuolo)
- a closer look at the support media used during the presentation
See more about what we’ve been up to on our radio imaging blog: benztown voiceover blog. Many thanks to Tom Kay and his incredible team at The Conclave for making this such a huge success for Benztown!!!
Moderator & Panelists:
- Moderator: Dennis Green, SVP/Affiliate Sales and Broadcast Operations, Cumulus Broadcasting
- Jhani Kaye – Program Director, CBS Radio-Los Angeles
- Mark Todd – Operations Manager, Journal Broadcasting-Omaha
- Nate Zeitz – Agent, CESD Talent Agency
- Pat Garrett – International Voice-Over/Imaging Talent
- Rachel McGrath – International Voice-Over/Imaging Talent
Video: The Voice-Over Edge and How to Get It (01:00:19)
[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/46830234 w=500&h=375]
Visit Benztown on Vimeo.
The Importance of Voice-Over in Radio
Thank you all for checking out our blog. I hope this particular post was helpful to all those talented voice actors out there, wondering how to break into radio.
More Conclave Recap still to come next week, so stay tuned!