The hottest top 10 Saturday countdown show that makes old-school cool again!
Top 10 Now & Then, the most unique countdown show on the radio today takes you back in the day with music, memories, and a look back at all the things that make the Old School cool. It's hosted and written by award-winning radio personality and music exec. Rick Nuhn, and produced by Ron Shapiro, creative director, programmer, and producer extraordinaire, who brings over 25 years of experience in countdown shows and syndicated programming to Top 10 Now & Then.
Old School 500
Old School....New Rules!
The highly acclaimed syndicated radio special the "Old School 500 Countdown” is readying itself for the upcoming holiday season and beyond. The Countdown features the 500 Greatest Old School Songs of all time, compiled and researched with input from some of the finest radio stations across the country.
The "Old School 500" showcases nearly every song on the Countdown with an interesting vignette or interview clip from the artists involved in recording these classic jams. The content is reviewed twice a year to add songs and stay current with the comings and goings of all our beloved artists.
All told, it's 45 hours of superb programming. This year the Countdown is available in a new and innovative way ...
For more information on this new and novel approach to securing the finest programming for the holidays, please contact email@example.com or call (818) 842-4600
- Bring your audience back ... way back to their favorite top 10 hits that they can groove to!
- Two hours per week and you choose when to air it!
- Top 10 Now & Then features the top number one rhythmic, soul and urban hits from Usher, Mariah Carey, Nelly, Mary J Blige, Stevie Wonder, Salt n Peppa, Rick James, Boys II Men, Toni Braxton and more.
- As far as licensing, air the spots withing the program. 5 minutes per hour (Two Hours for a total of 10 minutes of spots).
- Now and Then is delivered via P-Cloud and Dropbox, but if your station needs a different format, we can get that over to you.
- Air anytime, but we recommend Saturdays to get your listeners into solid weekend-mode!
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 842-4600