MEDIA. NEWS, EVENTS, & EVERYTHING ELSE GOING ON AT BENZTOWN.
09 November 2021
AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS FREE ONE-HOUR SPECIAL AND ARTIST INTERVIEWS
Benztown and MRC have joined forces to produce “American Music Awards Backstage” for radio stations, free programming that includes fully-produced artist interviews from the 2021 American Music Awards, along with fully-produced promos – all market exclusive and all for FREE. The programming brings the hottest artist interviews from backstage to air on stations across the U.S., giving listeners an exclusive radio-only experience from backstage. Highlights include:
– The American Music Awards will be hosted by Cardi B, with nominees including Jason Aldean, BTS, Cardi B, Ariana Grande, Lil Nas X, Kacey Musgraves, Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Carrie Underwood, and more. The 2021 AMAs will air live on ABC on Sunday, November 21 at 8:00 p.m. EST/PST and will be available the next day on Hulu.
– Hour-long nomination special hosted by Jeff Timmons OR un-hosted for local customization – to air the weekend before the AMAs
– Access exclusive artist interviews from the American Music Awards to air on stations on Saturday, November 20, and Sunday, November 21, 2021
– Free artist interview vignettes to air daily from November 15-19, 2021
– Free Programming – no commercial inventory
– Format exclusivity
– Available to Pop/Top 40, Hot AC, AC, Country, and Rock Stations
– Interviews will be fully produced by Benztown along with promos
– MRC and Benztown are providing this programming content for your station – consulted by McVay Media
To claim “American Music Awards Backstage” programming for your market, fill out the form above or sign up here: https://benztown.typeform.com/to/hXnHq3sj
Questions? Contact Masa Patterson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 842-4600.